Practice Responsibilities to Patients
To be treated with respect by GP’s employees and other providers of Health Services
- Absolute confidentiality maintained at all times and your right to privacy respected.
- To be provided with safe, clean, comfortable premises offering access for the disabled.
- We aim to see patients within 20 minutes of their appointment time. Where there is a delay, patients will be kept informed by the receptionist.
- Urgent cases will be seen on the same day. We aim to see non-urgent cases within 48 hours.
- To be seen by the doctor of your choice whenever possible. There are some pre-bookable appointments available with all doctors up to four weeks in advance.
- Where an appointment has been made at the practice, the patient is responsible for keeping it or giving adequate notice that they cannot attend, so it may be made available to another patient.
- We have a ‘one patient one appointment ‘policy. If another family member needs to be seen they must make a separate appointment.
- Patients are responsible for their children’s behaviour whilst on the premises, to ensure theirs safety and the right of a calm atmosphere for other patients.
- Patients are requested to keep home visits for serious illness and infirmity and attend surgery where possible.
- Please treat reception staff with courtesy. It is not their fault if a surgery is delayed.
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure and we take this very seriously. We have taken steps to make sure your personal information is looked after in the best possible way and we review this regularly.
Please read this privacy notice (‘Privacy Notice’) carefully, as it contains important information about how we use the personal and healthcare information we collect on your behalf.
WHY WE ARE PROVIDING THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We are required to provide you with this Privacy Notice by Law. It explains how we use the personal and healthcare information we collect, store and hold about you. If you are unclear about how we process or use your personal and healthcare information, or you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or any other issue regarding your personal and healthcare information, then please do contact our Data Protection Officer (details below).
Fair Processing Notice Adult
Fair Processing Notice Child